Sharp Fax Machines
Xerox Fax Machines
Panasonic Fax Machines
Ricoh Fax Machines
Canon Fax Machines
How to Order
Availability: In Stock
The Refurbished Sharp MX M354N Copier has 35 fast copies per minute and 11x17 paper size standard! Very few copiers can do this! Also, the Sharp MX-M354 Copier delivers advanced performance like network printing and scanning for todays small office–all in a value-driven, multifunction document system. The Sharp MX-M354 Copier versatile performer comes equipped with electronic sorting and the Sharp MX-M354 Copier comes with a large 7" (measured diagonally) touch-screen LCD display for easy operation! But that's not all! the Sharp MX354N Copier also comes with scanning on the network! Imagine Versatile features on the Sharp MX354N Copier that includes Scan to E-mail, Scan to Desktop, Scan to FTP, and Scan to URL. The Sharp M354 Copier also offers full ledger-size scanning–enabling you to share or archive documents with just a few keystrokes. With up to 1,100-sheet paper capacity, this robust Sharp MX-M354n Copier MFP can easily keep pace with even the most demanding offices. And, with Sharp MX-M354 Copier flexible connectivity options such as Super G3 faxing, the Sharp MX-M354 Copier can easily help grow your business. Call now for more information on the Sharp MX-M354n Copier The Best!.
Picture shown with auto feeder and 4 trays and base. Please call for accessory and required supply
Home | Copiers | Canon copiers | Copystar copiers | Minolta copiers | Panasonic copiers | Ricoh copiers | Sharp copiers | Toshiba copiers | Xerox copiers | Fax Machines | Canon Fax Machine | Okidata fax machine | Panasonic fax machines | Ricoh fax machines | Sharp fax machines | Xerox fax machines | Supplies | Support Center | Used Copiers | Toshiba Fax | Minolta Fax
Time-saving features such as N-up printing, fit-to-page, auto-duplexing and sorting
- Sharp MX M354N Copier Powerful Productivity
- Quick 35-ppm copy output
- Price reflects Optional 100-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Feeder
- Large 7" (measured diagonally) touch-screen LCD display for easy operation
- ID Card Shot feature conveniently copies both sides of an ID card onto a single sheet of paper.
- Standard 1,100-sheet paper capacity expandable to 2,100 sheets to handle busy workgroups
- Standard USB 2.0
- Administration Utility Suite provides easy-to-use tools and software for simplified installation, monitoring and operation.
- Sharp MX M354N Copier Optional Super G3 Fax Functionality
- The optional Super G3 Fax Module expands unit into a powerful workgroup fax.
- Up to Ledger-size reception handles virtually every type of fax requirement.
- Broadcasts to up to 200 destinations, stores up to 500 auto-dial numbers
- LAN fax function lets users transmit documents right from their desktop for added ease and productivity (requires PCL6 controller option).
- Standard Network Color Scanning for the Sharp MX M354N Copier
- Versatile features include Scan to E-mail, Scan to Desktop, Scan to FTP, and Scan to URL.
- Scanned documents saved to PDF and TIFF for optimum compatibility
- Scan destinations can be selected manually through the QWERTY keyboard on touch-screen, or even more efficiently via up to 200 one-touch destinations, which can be entered and stored.
- Built-in LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) enables fast searching of your mail server’s global address book for e-mail destinations.
- For added security, user-level authentication provides ability to restrict network scan access to authorized users.
- Sharp MX M354N Copier Standard PCL6 Network Printing
- Standard PCL6 Print Controller with standard imbedded networking for enhanced performance and functionality
- Carbon copy print mode, cover pages, proof printing and optional form/font downloads save time and outsourcing costs.
- Auditing and job retention features allow print tracking for greater cost accounting.
- High-Quality, Out-of-the-Box Printing on the Sharp MX M354N Copier
- 1200 x 600 dpi (enhanced) resolution for professional-quality output
- Host-based print controller utilizing JBIG compression to reduce job file size